TIPS & TRICKS

11 Responses to “Crescent Row Fragrances”

Read below or add a comment...

1. Its all about so hooked on Carmella. It is literally like carrying the scent of holiday around with you! I blogged about this too!

2. Poppy says:

I love these! 5/5 stars. Wish my name was one of them, though… however Isa*Bella* is my middle name, so it would be great to have a Poppy aswell! 😉

3. Bella says:

I have Sofia, Carmella, Eva & Gina. They are a fantastic smell, and I love the packaging! I am hoping to collect the other 2 in the near future, and to get the exclusive Bella! 🙂

4. Laura Moreton says:

still loving my LeeLee. wasnt complemented the other day on also 🙂

5. Cin says:

I’ve been a loooonngg time fan of Maybe Baby, but these new scents are gorgeous too! My favourite is Sofia – this week, at least! x

6. Michelle Wilkinson says:

I bought Laugh with me Leelee for my daughter Leah (known as Lee Lee to everyone) for her birthday when it first came out…she’s now utterly addicted to Benfit too!
    I adore Sofia, but secretly I’d love it even more if it had my name on it 😀

7. Jill Blair says:

Definitely something here for everyone! I’m an Eva girl myself, so fresh and fruity it wakes me up in the morning 🙂

8. Leah says:

I’m a Lee Lee and an Eva!! Love these!!

9. Laura Moreton says:

My Sister got me the LeeLee set for Xmas, i love the box it comes in and it smells soooo fresh and loevly, cant wait to try the body lotion i got with it x

10. Laura Moreton says:

Im torn, there are 3 that I love, might have to get the xmas set! Sofia is lovely and so is Eva!…and also LeeLee

11. karen daltry says:

my darling children got me something about sofia for my birthday and its quite an incredible smell,everyone comments on it,very oriental,i little goes a long way!!

Add a Comment...