WHAT'S NEW

Finding Mr Bright

Ladies, this brightening kit is quite a catch! Mr. Bright is filled with all of the essentials for a luminous complexion. Complete with a step by step facebook feed for how to bright…now that’s the total package! Coming in-store on 19th March and online at www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk on 4th March 2011.

7 Responses to “Finding Mr Bright”

Read below or add a comment...

1. Tracy Warrior says:

This kit is perfect for travelling and for looking naturally gorgeous. The size is also a bonus and the little bottle of posie tint is great for putting in your bag on a day out. I love this little kit.

2. sallymorwenna says:

Love the kit, especially erase paste. Definitely feel like you are getting value for money and some amazing products that fit into even the smallest of bags so you can touch up!!

3. Jem says:

Not only is this product both gorgeous and amazing (don’t be worried by the smaller sizes – as others have said, a little goes a loooong way) – but it ALSO makes me think of Brandon (The Killers) Flowers (“I’m Mr Briiiiightsiiiide) on a daily basis. And I love him. I LOVE HIM.

4. Lauryn says:

I received this for my birthday this month and while I already own quite a lot of it, the sizes are great for travelling about with. It’s also true that just a little of these products goes a long way!

5. Cin says:

ooh, this is trés exciting – love those dinky sizes. And they last ages too!

6. Laura Moreton says:

when is this out? its my birthday soon and i WANT/NEED this. I think this is going to be one of your best selling sets. You have created a fantastic concoction here, love it!

7. Kanesha says:

Decent post, I will be viewing back again frequently to discover upgrades.

Add a Comment...