We invite Lisa Potter-Dixon (below at London Fashion Week), Benefit’s Head Make-up artist, to share with you the Bene-ingredients to take you from NOW to screen siren WOW. Think Elizabeth Taylor, Rita Hayworth, and the saucy Marilyn Monroe. Snag your own James Dean!
• b.right – triple performing facial emulsion/total moisture facial cream
• b.right – it’s potent
• the porefessional
• hello flawless
• cha cha tint
• lipstick – flirt alert
• stay don’t stray
• magic ink
• high brow
• bad gal waterproof liner – black
• Mix triple performing and porefessional and smooth all over to prep the
skin brush on selected shade of hello flawless with foundation brush.
• Apply cha cha tint to cheeks and lips, using a brush to blend to give a
• Sweep the apricot colour from sugarbomb over the complexion, or swirl
all colours for more warmth.
• Use flirt alert on the lips, sealing with a pat of hello flawless for
long-lasting lip colour.
• Line boi-ing around the lips to define.
• Prep the eye with it’s potent.
• Smooth stay don’t stray around the eye and over the whole lid and
• Line upper lash line with magic ink. Rest hand on cheeks to steady your
hand. Work from inside to outer corner.
• Apply they’re real using the tip of the wand to flick out the corner lashes.
• Map the brow using browzings for a defined brow with high brow on the
That’s it!! Ladies, go on, and try it out yourself!
Benefit HQ xx