If you have a crush on a particular Benefit product, why not declare your love by nominating it for the Handbag.com Beauty Awards 2011. We like to treat all our products equally, but here are four of our favourites this week:
1. Handbag Hero-the Porefessional: Watch out pores, you’re on thin ice! Used under or over makeup, our silky PRO balm minimizes the appearances of pores for an airbrushed look. Lightweight & oil-free, this translucent primer is a “breakthrough” for all skin tones. Nominate me to be Handbag Hero
2. Best Eye Product-Its Potent Eye Cream: Your eyes can’t keep a secret…they’re the first to show signs of age & stress. It’s potent! eye cream fades dark circles & helps smooth fine lines for brighter, younger-looking eyes. Nominate me to be Best Eye Product
3. Best Mascara-They’re Real: Skating skirt, check. Furry mittens, check. Lashes beyond belief, check. They’re real! mascara lengthens, volumizes, lifts, curls & separates with a specially designed brush to reveal lashes you never knew you had! Jet black & long-wearing for lashes so hot, you won’t need to visit the warming house. Nominate me to be Best Mascara.
4. Best Moisturiser-Triple Performing Emulsion: You may not know you’re dehydrated, but your skin does. Triple performing facial emulsion SPF 15 PA++ hydrates, protects & comforts the skin with an oil-free, lightweight formula. Nominate me to be Best Moisturiser
5. Best Online Beauty Shop: www.BenefitCosmetics.co.uk is the easy and conveninent way to shop for your favourite Benefit products. Whether it is a late-night browse, or a last-minute purchase for a friend, our online shop is always open! Nominate me to be Best Online Beauty Shop
6. Favourite Beauty Blog-‘Hello Gorgeous’ http://blog.benefitcosmetics.co.uk: If you’ve made it this far, we hope that it’s because you like to keep up with the latest Bene-glossip! There is always something crazy happenin’ at the Bene-office. It’s not just humans who have caught the pink Benefit love buzz…Harvey, our office dog, and Charley, a visitor have fallen madly in love with each other. Totally, get a room! Nominate Hello Gorgeous’ to be your Favourite Beauty Blog
-one and only BADboy Harvey signing off from Benefit’s new reception floor xx