Set to become the must have fashion accessory of the season, we’ve teamed up with Diet Coke to launch a glamorous and fun limited edition can collection showcasing three of the hottest fashion and beauty looks for Spring ’12.
Each stylish design in the new Get Glam can collection (see above) celebrates a different fashion look and features a female face silhouette in striking monochrome print with a hot lipstick palette, hinting to the forthcoming season’s colours.
[easyembed field = “DietCokeRock”]
The first of the three designs is in bold black and white – a contemporary romantic floral print with dramatic pink lips. The second is the must-have accessory for the true fashionista – a sharp hounds-tooth graphic complemented with striking red lips. Completing the collection is a dramatic, zebra print rock chick look, offset with daring orange lips.
Recreating these fashionable looks has never been easier, as each time you purchase a can of Diet Coke from the Get Glam collection before 18 March 2012 and enter your on-pack code online or text it to us (GB only), you will receive a £5 voucher redeemable on purchases over £20 (excluding delivery) at www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk*. You can also find step-by-step video tutorials and a wealth of other fashion and beauty advice on the new Diet Coke Get Glam Facebook App www.dietcokegetglam.co.uk. Share your love for the Diet Coke Glam Collection by using hashtag #dietcokegetglam!
To celebrate, we’re giving 30 lucky winners and a friend the chance to Get Glam – at an exclusive evening event experience at our Spitalfields Boutique in London from 6pm on 24th January 2011**. Benefit’s head make-up artist Lisa Potter-Dixon and her team will be on hand to demonstrate the three different Get Glam looks using the latest Benefit products. You will also receive a gorgeous complimentary romantic, fashionista or rock chick makeover, plus some limited edition Get Glam Diet Coke and Benefit products to take home.
For your chance to win, simply tell us in less that 50 words why you and a friend deserve to Get Glam!
Diet Coke ® is a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company.
*The on-pack £5 off promotion terms and conditions apply. GB, CI and IoM residents aged 12+ (under 18s need parent/guardian’s consent). Voucher may only be redeemed by a person aged 18+ until 30.06.12. Registration required. Exclusions apply. See terms and conditions. Promoter: Coca-Cola Great Britain, 1 Queen Caroline Street, London W6 9HQ.
**Enter the competition to win the Get Glam experience between 12.01.12 and 16.01.12. Residents of GB, CI, NI and IoM age 18+ only. For terms and conditions, read below:
Terms & Conditions
1. Prize includes attendance for you and a friend at an exclusive event on Tuesday, 24th January, 2012 at Benefit Cosmetics Spitalfields London including a complimentary 10-minute makeover (winners will be allocated a session between 6pm and 7:15pm and 8:30pm. Time slots for makeovers will be allocated on a first come first served basis-book your time slot on arrival) and Diet Coke and Benefit products per person. Winners and guest must be aged 18 or over.
2. Travel costs to and from the event are not included
3. This competition is open to residents aged 18 or over of Great Britain, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man except employees of Coca-Cola Great Britain, Benefit Cosmetics and their families, agents and anyone associated with this promotion
4. Entry to the competition must be made by answering a question and submitting online at htt://www.facebook.com/BenefitCosmeticsUK. Entries and details should be submitted between 12th January 2012 and 6pm on 16th January 2012. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries
5. Only one entry per person
6. No bulk or third party entries will be accepted
7. Closing date for receipt of entry is 6pm, 16th January 2012
8. No cash alternative will be offered. In the unlikely event of circumstances beyond its control, the promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with alternatives of equal or greater value
9. The decision is independently supervised and the winning entries will be judged by a Diet Coke panel and informed via email or phone by Lexis by Friday 20th January 2012
10. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
11. The name and county of the winner will be made available to any person requesting them and sending a stamped, addressed envelope to Lexis The Recommendation Agency, 8 Bolsover St, London W1W 6AB. Entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions, and participation in this competition means acceptance of these terms and conditions
12. The Promoter is Lexis, 8 Bolsover St, London W1W 6AB