Best news ever!! If you haven’t heard, we’re Official Makeup Supplier to the legendary Parisian show when it comes to London this September. All of the style, glamour, sophistication and mystique of the show will be brought to London.
When first I heard we were going to be the official make up supplier for Forever Crazy Horse, I jumped out of my seat, dug out my black wig and fishnets and did a jig around the office!!
Forever Crazy is the most celebrated Parisian cabaret EVER and now my friends, its coming to London’s majestic South Bank!! Eekkkk!!
The show is all about dazzling beauty and the lavish celebration of femininity and creativity! So of course, we wanted to be involved! After all, we are the beauty brand that’s all about enhancing your natural gorgeousness!! I’m so excited to tell you that Benefit are the Official Make Up Supplier for Forever Crazy – ohh get us!
For this special occasion I have created a Forever Crazy look (see below), that represents the beauty and seduction of this show! The main focus is the iconic red lip. Red lipstick has been around, in some shape or form, since Ancient Egypt, and it continues to symbolize independence and glamour. So, for this special occasion we have created the limited edition, Flirt Alert Forever Crazy lipstick! This colour suits all and will take you from “Now” to “Wow” in an instant! Pick yours up from any Benefit Boutique from 19th September… See you in the queue.
Here’s how I created the look –
– Prep the skin by cleansing it with remove it and patting on moisture prep.
– Moisturise using triple performance facial emulsion.
– Prime the skin using porefessional over the entire face.
– Perfect using hello flawless oxygen wow. Apply with a foundation brush.
– Conceal using erase paste where necessary.
– Finish the base by dusting hello flawless compact powder over the face.
– Sculpt the cheek using dallas blusher. Start at the apples of the cheeks and work up-wards towards the top of the ears.
– Define the brows using Browzings.
– Prime the eyes using stay don’t stray.
– Apply big beautiful eyes by using the pink over the entire eye lid, up to the socket of the eye.
– Apply the medium and dark brown into the socket and blend.
– Line under the bottom lash line with the dark brown shadow.
– Line the top lash line with magic ink.
– Apply they’re real on the top and bottom lashes and apply Benefit ‘Pin-up’ lashes.
– Apply benetint from pocket pal all over the lips.
– Next apply flirt alert lipstick using a hard angled brush to get a precise sharp lip. Ensure the cupids bow is defined.
– Cost the lips with the gloss from pocket pal, using your hard angled brush.
– Use bo-ing around the lip line and blend outwards to define further and to stop the lipstick from bleeding.
Love & Lipstick,
Lisa Potter-Dixon xx