One lucky Irish Benebabe and a friend will win the chance to meet Annie and Maggie Ford Danielson, Jean’s daughters and Jane’s nieces, the co-founders of Benefit Cosmetics during their trip to Ireland on January 25th in Brown Thomas! If you love all things Benefit and would like the chance to meet these two Benefit Beauties tell us why and enter now!
Your pretty prize includes:
– A meet & greet with Annie & Maggie
– Afternoon tea in Brown Thomas
– A makeup lesson with our Benebabes
To enter tell us in at least 90 words why you want to meet Annie and Maggie and the questions you would love to ask them:
Terms and Condition – Meet Annie & Maggie Competition
1. Competition is open to Republic of Ireland residents only and must be over 18 years of age at time of entry.
2. The competition is not open to members or employees or their immediate family of Benefit Cosmetics LTD, its subsidiaries, associated companies, agents or anyone connected with the draw.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. No alternative cash prizes.
5. To enter the competition entrants must complete the data entry form on the Benefit Cosmetics UK blog during the competition period on http://blog.benefitcosmetics.co.uk. If an entry has not been accurately completed, the entry cannot be considered.
6. Only one entry per person will be counted as a valid entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault.
7. Closing date for competition entries is twelve o’clock (12:00hrs GMT) on Wednesday 16th January 2013.
8. The prize draw have one winner and a friend selected by an independent person from all valid entries. Winners will be selected based on their entry submission of at least 90 words judged by the enthusiasm, passion and creativity out into their submission. The six winners will be notified by email or phone after twelve o’clock (12:00hrs GMT) on the day of the prize draw. The Promoter’s decision will be final.
9. The winners will receive approximately 20mins with Annie and Maggie Ford Danielson in London on Friday 25th January 2013. Winners will also receive a photograph with Maggie & Annie, Afternoon Tea in Brown Thomas & a Make up Lesson with a Benebabe.
10. The winner must claim their prize and confirm their attendance by twelve o’clock (12:00hrs GMT) on Thursday 19th January 2013.
11. In the event a winner fails to claim a prize within the time limit or is otherwise disqualified from the draw, that prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void.
12. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
13. The winners may be required to take part in post-event publicity. By attending the event winners give full permission and usage rights for their name and images of themselves and the event to be communicated on Benefit Cosmetics LTD social media channels, including but not limited to facebook, twitter, youtube, instagram and the Benefit Cosmetics UK blog: http://blog.benefitcosmetics.co.uk.
14. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By submitting an entry the entrant acknowledges and accept these terms and conditions.
15. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the draw other than as specifically contemplated in these rules.
16. Limits of Liability: Entrant acknowledges that the competition prize consists solely of the prize specified above and does not include transport, accommodation or any additional costs associated to the event attendance. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Benefit Cosmetics LTD have no responsibility whatsoever for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind that result from entrance into the Competition or receipt, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize. Benefit Cosmetics LTD maintain no control over the personnel, equipment, transportation, or other person or entity service, products, or accommodations as a part of the prize package (the “Other Suppliers”). Benefit Cosmetics LTD shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or other irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of those Other Suppliers or any of their agents, employees, or independent contractors, (2) by any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment, instrumentality, service, product, or accommodation that is owned, operated, furnished, or otherwise used by any of the Other Suppliers, (3) by the wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Benefit Cosmetics LTD or (4) by any cause, condition, or event whatsoever beyond the control of Benefit Cosmetics LTD.
Benefit Cosmetics LTD assume no liability for lost or misdirected emails regardless of the circumstances. Benefit Cosmetics LTD reserve the right to substitute a prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value in Benefit Cosmetics LTD sole and absolute discretion.
17. The name and county of the winners will be available until 31st March 2013 and can be obtained by sending a request and to the Digital Department at the Promoter’s address below.
18. The PROMOTER: Benefit Cosmetics LTD Greenwood House, New London Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0PP
19. The Promoter respects winners’ privacy and is committed to collect, store or use personal data only for the purposes of this contest, in line with applicable data protection laws. The Promoter will not share or sell any personal information provided by means of this Promotion. The information provided to the Promoter will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose of processing entry to the Promotion.