We are searching for fashionably fabulous bloggers and vloggers to give the chance to attend Matthew Williamson’s AW13 show at London Fashion Week!
Benefit Cosmetics is the official cosmetic sponsor for the world-renowned designer Matthew Williamson’s AW13 show at London Fashion Week. Our makeup team will be headed by leading makeup artist Lisa Eldridge, along with Benefit’s Head Makeup & Trend Artist, Lisa Potter-Dixon, to create a key makeup look for the AW13 show.
One lucky blogger will win:
– 2 x tickets to see the Matthew Williamson show on Sunday 17th February at London Fashion Week AW13
– Benefit Cosmetics product pack valued at £100, including all the goodies that Lisa Eldridge and the Benefit makeup team used to get the catwalk look for the Matthew Williamson show
– Makeovers for you and your friend before the catwalk show at the Benefit Cosmetics Covent Garden boutique
The winner will also be able to showcase a blog or video post about their Matthew Williamson experience to feature on the Benefit Cosmetics blog and on Benefit’s UK social media channels
To enter the competition, fill in your contact details below and tell us why you would love the chance to blog about the much anticipated Matthew Williamson show!
Entries close twelve o’clock (12:00hrs GMT) on Thursday 14th February 2013.
Terms and Conditions:
Blogger Exclusive – WIN tickets to Matthew Williamson at London Fashion Week AW13
1. Competition is open to UK residents only and must be over 18 years of age at time of entry.
2. The competition is not open to members or employees or their immediate family of Benefit Cosmetics Ltd, its subsidiaries, associated companies, agents or anyone connected with the draw.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. No alternative cash prizes.
5. To enter the competition entrants must complete the data entry form on the Benefit Cosmetics UK blog during the competition period on http://blog.benefitcosmetics.co.uk. If an entry has not been accurately completed, the entry cannot be considered.
6. Only one entry per person will be counted as a valid entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault.
7. Closing date for competition entries is twelve o’clock (12:00hrs GMT) on Thursday 14th February 2013.
8. The prize draw will have one winner selected by an independent person from all valid entries. The winner will be chosen based on their entry submission of at least 90 words judged by the enthusiasm, passion and creativity of into their submission. Entrants must have a fashion or beauty blog, or a fashion or beauty video channel such as youtube to be recognised as a valid competition submission. The winner will be notified by email or phone after twelve o’clock (12:00hrs GMT) on the day of the prize draw. The Promoter’s decision will be final.
9. The winner will receive two tickets to the Matthew Williamson show at London Fashion week AW13 on Sunday 17th February 2013. The winner and their guest will receive a free makeover in the Benefit Cosmetics Covent Garden boutique on Sunday 17th February 2013. The winner will also receive a gift bag worth over £100 of Benefit products, including the products which were used by the Benefit team to get the catwalk look for the Matthew Williamson show.
10. The winner must claim their prize and confirm their attendance by twelve o’clock (12:00hrs GMT) on Friday 15th February 2013.
11. In the event a winner fails to claim a prize within the time limit or is otherwise disqualified from the draw, that prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void.
12. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
13. The winner will be asked if they can be a guest blogger or provide a guest video for the Benefit Cosmetics UK blog after they have attended the show http://blog.benefitcosmetics.co.uk. The winner and their guest may be required to take part in post-event publicity. By claiming their prize, the winner and their guest give full permission and usage rights for their names and images of themselves to be communicated on the Benefit Cosmetics Ltd social media channels, including but not limited to facebook, twitter, youtube, google+, instagram and the Benefit Cosmetics UK blog: http://blog.benefitcosmetics.co.uk.
14. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By submitting an entry entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
15. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the draw other than as specifically contemplated in these rules.
16. Limits of Liability: Entrant acknowledges that the competition prize consists solely of the prize specified above and does not include transport, accommodation or any additional costs associated to the event attendance. The entrant acknowledges and agrees that Benefit Cosmetics Ltd have no responsibility whatsoever for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind that result from entrance into the Competition or receipt, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize. Benefit Cosmetics Ltd maintain no control over the personnel, equipment, transportation, or other person or entity service, products, or accommodations as a part of the prize package (the “Other Suppliers”). Benefit Cosmetics Ltd shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or other irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of those Other Suppliers or any of their agents, employees, or independent contractors, (2) by any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment, instrumentality, service, product, or accommodation that is owned, operated, furnished, or otherwise used by any of the Other Suppliers, (3) by the wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Benefit Cosmetics Ltd or (4) by any cause, condition, or event whatsoever beyond the control of Benefit Cosmetics LTD.
Benefit Cosmetics Ltd assume no liability for lost or misdirected emails regardless of the circumstances. Benefit Cosmetics Ltd reserve the right to substitute a prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value in Benefit Cosmetics Ltd sole and absolute discretion.
17. The name and details of the winner will be available until 31st May 2013 and can be obtained by sending a request and to the Digital Department at the Promoter’s address below.
18. The PROMOTER: Benefit Cosmetics Ltd, Greenwood House, New London Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0PP
19. The Promoter respects the winners’ privacy and is committed to collect, store or use personal data only for the purposes of this contest, in line with applicable data protection laws. The Promoter will not share or sell any personal information provided by means of this Promotion. The information provided to the Promoter will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose of processing entry to the Promotion.