We’re SUPER excited about London Fashion Week, what’s not to love? The clothes, the shoes, the hair, the nails & of course the makeup! We’re teaming up with Manchester born fashion designer – Matthew Williamson for another #ohmw moment with Benefit Cosmetics sponsoring the much awaited LFW AW14 show.
To celebrate, we’re giving away 2 x tickets for you and a friend to attend the Matthew Williamson show, simply PIN to WIN!*
1. Create a Pinterest board titled #Benefit4MW
2. Pin your inspiration of what you would wear to the Matthew Williamson show at London Fashion Week including makeup, hair & fashion!
3. Add #Benefit4MW in the caption of each pin of your #Benefit4MW board.
4. To complete your competition entry submit the url of your pinterest board below
Submit your #Benefit4MW pinterest board url in the form below for the chance to WIN 2 x tickets to the Matthew Williamson LFW AW14 show on the 16th February 2014.
This competition has now closed – thank you for your entries!! xx
Until next time,
Glam Squad xx
Terms & Conditions:
#Benefit4MW Pinterest Competition
(“The Promoter” hereby known as Benefit Cosmetics Ltd)
1. By entering the #Benefit4MW Pinterest competition, entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
2. This competition is open to UK residents only.
3. This competition is not open to employees or immediate family of Benefit Cosmetics Ltd, its subsidiaries, associated companies, agents or anyone connected with the draw.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. No alternative cash prizes.
6. No maximum number of entries per person.
7. The competition opens 12:00hrs GMT on Saturday 1st February and closes 12:00hrs GMT on Monday 10th February 2014 (inclusive).
8. To enter the competition, entrants must create a Pinterest board on their Pinterest page that includes the hashtag #Benefit4MW in the Pinterest board title. The Pinterest board is to “showcase your inspiration what your fashion and beauty look you would rock to the Benefit Cosmetics sponsored Matthew Williamson London Fashion Week AW14 show”. All images pinned to the Pinterest board competition entry must include #Benefit4MW. Entrants must complete the data entry form at http://blog.benefitcosmetics.co.uk, inserting the url of the entrants Pinterest board in the form. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
9. One (1) winner will be chosen. The winner will be chosen after 12:00hrs GMT on Monday 10th February and contacted via email.
10. The winning entry will be those which, in the sole opinion of Benefit Cosmetics Ltd, are its favourite entry.
11. The winner will receive a set of two tickets to the Benefit Cosmetics sponsored Matthew Williamson London Fashion Week AW14 show on Sunday 16th February 2014 and a Benefit Cosmetics hamper worth £250.
12. No maximum number of entries per person.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for network, computer, hardware, software failures or technical fault of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of receipt.
14. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted. In the event of a dispute in connection with the identity of the individual who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account identified on the online entry form.
15. You will retain the rights of ownership in your competition entry. However, in consideration of Benefit Cosmetics Ltd providing the competition, you will grant Benefit Cosmetics Ltd a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use your entry in any of Benefit Cosmetics Ltd publications, websites, social media channels, promotional activities and any other materials, for an indefinite period of time from the closing date of the competition. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you hereby agree to waive all, and agree not to assert any, of your moral rights (or similar rights) wherever in the world which relate to your entry. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Benefit Cosmetics Ltd and will not be returned.
16. In the event a winner fails to claim their prize within 48 hours of being announced the winner is otherwise disqualified from the draw, the prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void and another winner will be chosen.
17. Entry into the competition is on the understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions may result in a prize being forfeited.
18. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel, modify or offer an alternative prize in whole or part of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances or if, in its sole discretion, the prize is not capable of being issued.
20. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the draw other than as specifically contemplated in these rules.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold the prize in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions or if the Promoter deems, in its absolute discretion, there to have been any malpractice.
23. The winner may be required to take part in post-event publicity and may be asked to sign a consent and release form to use their photo, video and spoken word in content to promote Benefit Cosmetics Ltd.
24. Entrants must be 18 years of age to enter the competition.
25. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although the Promoter will do its best to protect Personal Data, it cannot guarantee the security of Personal Data transmitted to it and any transmission is at your own risk.
26. The Promoter, including the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of the Promoter, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. The Promoter does not attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable laws.
27. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
28. The name and county of the winner will be available until 28th February 2014 and can be obtained by sending a request to the Digital Department at the Promoter’s address below.
29. The PROMOTER: Benefit Cosmetics Ltd, Greenwood House, 91-99 New London Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0PP.