Roll up, roll up! The Benefit Sweet Shoppe Village is open and ready for business!
This Christmas, we’re using Instagram to celebrate our bene sweet shoppes and offering you to be in with a chance of winning one of these candy coated gift sets!
Discover how to find the festive village by joining us on Instagram! > http://instagram.com/benefitcosmeticsuk
How does it work?
Each week a new shoppe will open on Instagram for you to virtually explore the products inside. Simply tap the image to reveal the tags and tap a tag to be taken to that product’s profile. Some may say it’s the cutest catalogue on Instagram!
How can I interact?
Using the hashtag #benesweetshoppe, Upload your selfie to Instagram, and tag the relevant Benefit product profile tag! You will join the product page and be in with the chance to win that #benesweetshoppe!
Where can I buy these Christmas sets?
These bon bon beauties are available at all Benefit counters and online. Shop your favourite shoppe here.
Christmas is creeping and we know what we want on our wish list this year!
Love and Lipstick,
The Digital Darlings
Benefit Christmas #benesweetshoppe Terms and Conditions
- Each week for six (6) consecutive weeks, Benefit will award one winner per week with one of the following Christmas Sweet Shoppe gift sets: Beauty Bonbons, Cheeky Sweet Spot, Goodies a Go Go, Crescent Row Delecta-Belles, Sugarglam Fairies or Complexion Confections. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter and the Promoter’s Administrator will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery of the prize beyond their control.
- The promoter of this promotional competition (the “Competition”) is Benefit Cosmetics of trading address Greenwood House, 91-99 New London Road, Chelmsford, Essex CM20PP (the “Promoter”). The Competition will be administered for and on behalf of the Promoter by a third party, 1000heads Limited of trading address 41-44 Great Windmill Street, London W1D 7NB (the “Promoter’s Administrator”).
- The Competition will run from 00:01 GMT on MONDAY 13 OCTOBER 2014 to 24:00 GMT SUNDAY 23 NOVEMBER 2014 (inclusive).
- The Competition is open to UK residents (all entrants must have and provide if requested a full UK postal address), aged over 18. Proof of age may be required. The Competition is not open to employees or immediate family members of an employee of the Promoter, the Promoter’s Administrator or their agents, or any other person who is directly connected with this promotion.
- Entry into the Competition is on the understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions may result in a prize being forfeited.
- To enter the Competition and be eligible to win, entrants must:
- Follow Benefit Cosmetics UK on Instagram: http://instagram.com/benefitcosmeticsuk
- Upload a selfie to Instagram of their festive make-up look
- Tag their favourite Benefit products in the image
- The Competition can only be entered through the method listed above; entries via third parties will not be accepted. No purchase necessary.
- The Competition is limited to one entry per person.
- The Promoter and the Promoter’s Administrator accept no responsibility for entries that are illegible or lost or delayed via technical problems. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of entry.
- By entering the Competition, the Entrants give their consent for the Promoter to use, repost and share part or totality of the content of their entry on all legitimate Benefit Cosmetics social platforms and the Promoter’s website.
- Each week, one (1) winner will be selected by the Promoter’s Administrator. The winner will be selected at random and will be notified within 48 hours of the decision.
- Winners must provide a full name and confirmation of date of birth to be eligible to receive their prize.
- If within 2 days the Promoter’s Administrator has had no contact from the winners to claim the prize, then the Promoter has the right to pick another winner from all valid entries. Non-winners will not be notified.
- The selection of the winners is at the sole discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel, modify or offer an alternative prize in whole or part of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances or if, in its sole discretion, the prize is not capable of being issued.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withhold the Prize in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions or if the Promoter deems, in its absolute discretion, there to have been any malpractice.
- The name and county of the winners will be available for one month after the end of the Competition promotion by sending a stamped addressed envelope marked “Benefit Christmas #benesweetshoppe” to the Promoter.
- The prize winner may be required to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity associated with this Competition.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although the Promoter will do its best to protect Personal Data, it cannot guarantee the security of Personal Data transmitted to it and any transmission is at your own risk.
- The Promoter, including the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of the Promoter, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. The Promoter does not attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable laws.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding on all matters. Correspondence will not be entered into. Please retain these terms and conditions for future reference.