It’s time to face the makeup!
Eight contenders are going head to head for your vote, but only one can win…
Did you know that at Benefit we have a whole host of products that are the number one best sellers in the country? From our beautifully blushing benetint to the perfect flick of they’re real! push-up liner, we have a whole host of products that are the best in their categories.
To celebrate the all time favourites and select one as the ultimate champion, this November see’s the launch of Benefactor! Your chance to vote for your favourite from our top eight products.
Across the next seven weeks you can get behind your favourite Benefit product on Facebook and Twitter by voting using the product hashtag. Each week, two products will go head to head; the product with the most votes will make it through to the next round, narrowing it down week-by-week to see who will be crowed the Benefactor champion!
The first week kicks off with #theyrerealmascara vs. #benetint, followed by #hoola vs. #rockateur, #porefessional vs. #bigbeautifuleyes, and then #browzings vs #theyrerealliner, until we move onto the semi-finals.
If that wasn’t enough, we’re giving you the chance to win your favourite product! Each week, we’ll be selecting someone from all those who voted to win that week’s winning product.
Get involved NOW by voting for your favourite. Up first, #theyrerealmascara vs. #benetint!
Love & Lipstick,
The Digital Darlings
Benefactor Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK residents only. Entrants must be 16 years or over to enter. No purchase necessary.No alternative cash prizes.
2. This competition is not open to employees or immediate family of Benefit Cosmetics Ltd, its subsidiaries, associated companies, agents or anyone connected with the draw.
3. The competition will run from 14.00hrs GMT on Friday 24 October 2014 to 14.00hrs GMT on Monday 22 December 2014 (inclusive).
4. To enter the competition, entrants must using the hashtag corresponding to a product within the Benefactor activity; two new hashtags will be used each week.
5. One (1) winner will be chosen from all entrants at 2pm each Monday throughout the competition period and contacted on the platform in which they entered.
6. The winners will receive the product corresponding to the hashtag used to enter.
7. In the event a winner fails to claim their prize within 48 hours of being contacted the winner is otherwise disqualified from the draw, the prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void and another winner will be chosen.
8. Entry into the competition is on the understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions may result in a prize being forfeited.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
10.The Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel, modify or offer an alternative prize in whole or part of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances or if, in its sole discretion, the prize is not capable of being issued.
11.The Promoter and the Promoter’s Administrator accept no responsibility for entries that are illegible or lost or delayed via technical problems. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of receipt.
12.Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the draw other than as specifically contemplated in these rules.
13.The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
14.The Promoter reserves the right to withhold the prize in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions or if the Promoter deems, in its absolute discretion, there to have been any malpractice.
15.The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although the Promoter will do its best to protect Personal Data, it cannot guarantee the security of Personal Data transmitted to it and any transmission is at your own risk.
16.The Promoter, including the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of the Promoter, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. The Promoter does not attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or any other liability, which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable laws.
17.These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18.The name and county of the winner will be available until 30th January 2014 and can be obtained by sending a request to the Digital Department at the Promoter’s address below.
19.The PROMOTER: Benefit Cosmetics Ltd, Greenwood House, 91-99 New London Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0PP.