The festive season is nearly upon us and slowly but surely winter is on its way. Over the next month, we’re going to be sharing with your our favourite festive looks, courtesy of our Assistant Makeup and Trend Artist Lauren Hogsden!
This week’s look is a winter glow, a daytime look that’s perfect for everyday wear throughout the colder months.
- hello flawless oxygen wow
- fake up
- big beautiful eyes
- BADgal waterproof liner (espresso)
- they’re real! mascara
- dallas gloss
Get the look
- Prime your face using POREfessional; use a foundation brush apply it lightly and evenly all over your complexion working from the centre of the face outwards. Then complete your base with your shade of hello flawless oxygen wow, applying lightly and evenly all over.
- Conceal under the eyes and on any problem areas with fakeup.
- Apply dallas and blend on the apples of the cheeks, sweeping up through the temples and finishing on the forehead.
- To contour the eyes use the big beautiful eyes palette. Start by applying the soft pink shimmer base all over the lid and up towards brow bone. Then using the soft brown shimmer, start from the outside edge and begin to build from lash liner up.
- Finish with the deep brown, and line both upper and lower lash line.
- Apply bad gal waterproof eyeliner (espresso) along the upper lash line of the eye to define.
- Add they’re real! mascara by positioning wand horizontally and wiggling brush from side to side base to tip, to achieve maximum volume, length and lift. Hold wand vertically and stroke upward to curl and separate.
- Finish by applying dallas gloss to lips!
A fresh faced look to keep you glowing this season!
You can follow Lauren on Twitter and Instagram – @Lauren_Benefit.
Until next time,
The Digital Darlings