With December around the corner everyone is feeling the festive cheer and joy! Whether you’re prepping for your work’s Christmas party or off out to celebrate with friends, this week Lauren shows you how to create a party animal look – perfect for desk to dance floor!
Get the look
- Prime your face using POREfessional; use a foundation brush apply it lightly and evenly all over your complexion working from the centre of the face outwards. Then complete your base with your shade of hello flawless oxygen wow, applying lightly and evenly all over.
- Conceal under the eyes and on any problem areas with boi-ing concealer and dot high beam onto cheeks and your brow bone for a soft lift to the skin.
- Apply lollitint by adding three strokes on the apple of your cheek and blending with fingertips, repeat for added intensity. Also dab on lips and blend.
- Using world famous neutrals (sexiest) apply milk it powder eye shadow all over lids and up onto brow bone. Then sweep raincheck eyeshadow over the top by starting at the outer corner of your lid then blending halfway in then up and out. This will extend the eyes and create a soft contour.
- Apply pause for applause to the centre of the lids and blend edges to diffuse the colour. Using a hard angled brush then sweep creaseless cream shadow in holy smokes over the top and along the lash line, adding a little sweep on the bottom of lower lash line too for extra smoulder.
- Highlight inner corners of the eyes with creaseless cream shadow in bikini-tini.
- Apply high brow glow under your brow following the arch and lightly blend.
- Glide they’re real! push-up liner along the upper lash line, working from the inner corner of the eye out in a smooth fluid motion.
- Add they’re real! mascara by positioning wand horizontally and wiggling brush from side to side base to tip, to achieve maximum volume, length and lift. Hold wand vertically and stroke upward to curl and separate.
- Using browzings apply the pigmented wax and powder with smooth, angled strokes to shape and define brows.
- Finally glide lollibalm over your lips to finish the look!
You can follow Lauren on Twitter and Instagram – @Lauren_Benefit.
Until next time,
The Digital Darlings