The Christmas countdown is well and truly upon us! This week’s festive face couldn’t be cuter and is perfect paired with your favourite Christmas jumper, at a cosy dinner with the folks. Here’s how to create our Assistant Makeup and Trend Artist Lauren’s natural Christmas Day look.
hello flawless oxygen wow
gilt -y pleasure & kiss me I’m tipsy eye shadow
bag gal waterproof eyeliner (brown)
they’re real! push-up liner
they’re real! mascara
ultra plush gloss (fauxmance)
Get the look:
- Prime your face using POREfessional; use a foundation brush apply it lightly and evenly all over your complexion working from the centre of the face outwards. Then complete your base with your shade of hello flawless oxygen wow, applying lightly and evenly all over.
- Conceal under the eyes and on any problem areas with fake up before gliding on what’s up over cheek and brow bones.
- Apply dallas and blend on the apples of the cheeks, sweeping up through the temples and finishing on the forehead.
- For the eyes use gilt-y pleasure all over the lids and up to the brow bone and blend. Next use kiss me, I’m tipsy in and above the socket of the eye, blending outwards and following the shape of your eye.
- Apply bad gal waterproof eyeliner (brown) along the upper lash line of the eye to define.
- Apply a little more gilt-y pleasure into the inner corners of the eyes to highlight.
- Glide they’re real! push-up liner along the upper lash line, working from the inner corner of the eye out in a smooth fluid motion.
- Apply they’re real! mascara to lashes and use gimme brow to build brows using short pressing motions, stroke brush tip along brow to define shape.
- For the lips apply fauxmance ultra plush gloss for a full lipped glossy look
You can follow Lauren on Twitter and Instagram – @Lauren_Benefit.
Until next time,
The Digital Darlings