Time to brush off your cozy knits and slipper socks and celebrate the start of 2015 in style! This week’s festive look, courtesy of our Assistant Head Makeup & Trend Artist Lauren, is gorgeous and bold – perfect for your New Year’s Eve look and a glitzy night on the town!
- hello flawless oxygen wow
- high beam
- long wear eyeshadow (blingo)
- high brow
- they’re real! push-up liner
- they’re real! mascara
- hervana gloss
- agent zero shine
Get the look:
- Prime your face using POREfessional; use a foundation brush apply it lightly and evenly all over your complexion working from the centre of the face outwards. Then complete your base with your shade of hello flawless oxygen wow, applying lightly and evenly all over.
- Conceal under the eyes and on any problem areas with boi-ing concealer and dot high beam onto cheeks and your brow bone for a soft lift to the skin.
- Apply hervana blush to the apples of the cheeks, sweeping up through the temples.
- Using the smokin’ eyes palette, fill both sides of the shadow brush with the gun metal grey eyeshadow. Tap excess shadow off brush then starting at lash line gently blend all over the eye lid, diffusing colour up slightly above crease.
- Starting at the outer corner of your lid, blend the deep charcoal shadow halfway in then up and out. This will extend the eyes to create that smoky effect.
- Tap the pink highlight shadow along brow bone and blend gently with ring finger. Also add eye bright with the ring finger on the inner corners of the eye and brow bone, pat to blend.
- Dip the hard angled brush into your brow wax and with smooth angled strokes style your brows.
- Using ring finger again apply blingo eyeshadow into the inner corners of eyes to highlight and bring brightness back the eyes.
- Apply High Brow pencil under your brow following the arch and lightly blend.
- Glide they’re real! push-up liner along the upper lash line, working from the inner corner of the eye out in a smooth fluid motion, adding a lash like flick to extend the eye up and out.
- Apply they’re real! mascara to lashes and hervana gloss to lips.
- To finish the look apply agent zero shine to any shiny areas, avoiding the cheekbones.
You can follow Lauren on Twitter and Instagram – @Lauren_Benefit
Kisses and Candy Canes,
The Digital Darlings