Benefit x Doughnut Time Competition
(“The Promoter” hereby known as Benefit Cosmetics Ltd)
- This competition is open to UK residents only. Entrants must be 18 years or over to enter. No purchase necessary. No alternative cash prizes.
- This competition is not open to employees or immediate family of Benefit Cosmetics Ltd, its subsidiaries, associated companies, agents or anyone connected with the draw.
- The competition will run from 12:00pm GMT on 2nd October 2020 to 23:59 GMT (midnight) on 9th October 2020 (inclusive).
- To enter the competition, you will need to comment on the competition feed post, posted at 12pm on Friday 2nd October
- Your data will only be used for the purpose of this competition and we will delete it from our database a month after the competition has ended. If you choose to opt in to receive email newsletters from Benefit then you will also start receiving those.
- Five (5) winners will be chosen from both Benefit and Doughnut Time’s competition post.
- The winners will win a DIY Doughnut Time box, a limited edition Rose Gold Precisely, My Brow Pencil and a 24-HR Brow Setter.
- In the event a winner fails to claim their prize within 3 days of being announced, the winner is otherwise disqualified from the draw, the prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void and another winner will be chosen.
- Entry into the competition is on the understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions may result in a prize being forfeited.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel, modify or offer an alternative prize in whole or part of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances or if, in its sole discretion, the prize is not capable of being issued.
- The Promoter and the Promoter’s Administrator accept no responsibility for entries that are illegible or lost or delayed via technical problems. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of receipt.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the draw other than as specifically contemplated in these rules.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withhold the prize in the event of noncompliance with these terms and conditions or if the Promoter deems, in its absolute discretion, there to have been any malpractice.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although the Promoter will do its best to protect Personal Data, it cannot guarantee the security of Personal Data transmitted to it and any transmission is at your own risk.
- The Promoter, including the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of the Promoter, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. The Promoter does not attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable laws.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The PROMOTER: Benefit Cosmetics Ltd, Marconi Building, New Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1PH.