Wild Brows Competition
(“The Promoter” hereby known as Benefit Cosmetics Ltd)
1. This competition is open to UK residents only. Entrants must be 18 years or over to enter. No purchase necessary. No alternative cash prizes.
2. This competition is not open to employees or immediate family of Benefit Cosmetics Ltd, its subsidiaries, associated companies, agents or anyone connected with the draw.
3. The competition will run from 09.00am GMT on 22nd June 2020 to 23.59pm (midnight) GMT on 31st August 2020 (inclusive) on @benefitcosmeticsuk Instagram and Facebook.
4. To enter the competition, you must upload your Wild Brows image onto Instagram, tag @benefitcosmeticsUK in the image and use the hashtag #WildBrows. Users can also comment back on our Facebook posts and attach their #WildBrows image to their comment to enter.
5. Your data will only be used for the purpose of this competition and we will delete it from our database a month after the competition has ended. If you choose to opt in to receive email newsletters from Benefit then you will also start receiving those.
6. Imagery submitted will only be used for the purpose of Wild Brows competition. By submitting your image, you are allowing us the rights to share this image on the @benefitcosmeticsuk Instagram and Facebook for the Wild Brows competition.
7. By submitting this post, you are giving us permission to contact you regarding the Wild Brows competition.
8. One hundred (100) winners will be chosen from all entrants within 48 hours of the competition closing and contacted via Instagram and Facebook DM.
9. Each winner will win one (1) free brow wax at the store of their choice.
10. In the event a winner fails to claim their prize within 3 days of being announced, the winner is otherwise disqualified from the draw, the prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void and another winner will be chosen.
11. The prize must be redeemed between 1st September 2020 to 31st October 2020.
12. Entry into the competition is on the understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions may result in a prize being forfeited.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel, modify or offer an alternative prize in whole or part of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances or if, in its sole discretion, the prize is not capable of being issued.
15. The Promoter and the Promoter’s Administrator accept no responsibility for entries that are illegible or lost or delayed via technical problems. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of receipt.
16. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the draw other than as specifically contemplated in these rules.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold the prize in the event of noncompliance with these terms and conditions or if the Promoter deems, in its absolute discretion, there to have been any malpractice.
19. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although the Promoter will do its best to protect Personal Data, it cannot guarantee the security of Personal Data transmitted to it and any transmission is at your own risk.
20. The Promoter, including the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of the Promoter, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. The Promoter does not attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable laws.
21. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The PROMOTER: Benefit Cosmetics Ltd, Marconi Building, New Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1PH.